Paypal is a secure way of making and receiving payments online. Most people trust this site for their payment options because they do not have to give their credit card or bank account numbers to make payments online. The only information that will appear in the sellers account is the email address of the buyer once payment has been made.
If you do not have a Paypal account and wants to set-up one, here is a step-by-step process of what you should do. This is for a personal account. You, however, have an option later of upgrading it to premier or business account.
1. Click the sigh-up link in the upper-right corner of the screen (another one is found in the middle of the screen). It will bring you to another page providing you with three options. Choose you country through a drop down menu and then click on the get started tab under Personal Account.
2. You will be transported in another page asking the following:
Password - This must be entered twice
Your first name, middle name, last name
Full address including country, zip code
Your home or work telephone number for verification purposes
3. After filling-in all the information, click the Agree and Create Account Tab and you will be transported to another page telling you that the registration is almost complete. All you have to do now is to confirm your email address.
4. Go to your e-mail program and look for an e-mail from PayPal. This email contains a link which you have to click to activate your account. You will again be transported to a page where you will be asked to enter again your designated password
5. Type your password and click the Confirm button.
Congratulations! You now have your own Paypal Account.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly